Don’t take our word for it. Below please find the documents provided by Bristol Motor Speedway. Look beyond their glossy mailers to see the long term impacts of this bad deal for Nashville. It’s too loud, too expensive and too much.
- Stand Up Nashville Survey Showing 74% of Residents are Concerned About the NASCAR Plan »
- Sound Modeling Presentation »
- Proposed Lease Agreement »
- Proposed Development Agreement »
- Speedway Activation Document Showing Number of Race Events Each Year »
- SNAP, Chestnut Hill, and 12South Neighborhood Joint Opposition Letter »
Check out the recent Fairboard meetings where neighbor, after neighbor, stood up to discuss concerns with this proposal. Again, don’t take our word for it, see for yourself that the only people for the expansion are out of town racers and fans.
With a NASCAR speedway 30 minutes away, NASCAR fans have plenty of local options.